inarticulations

Thursday, September 29, 2005

three lessons a day on mondays and wednesdays

Yesterday, I:

woke up around 7ish and had tea.
went online.
practiced sitar.
had breakfast.
got dressed.
went to my sitar lesson.
surprisingly, had a really good lesson. (I thought I hadn't practiced enough, but she thought I did! She was pleased!)
was forced to drink some nasty green sweet drink at my voice teacher's house. (You can't say no...)
came home only to have a tabla lesson an hour later. (I went online and then practiced tabla.)
ate lunch.
took a nap, and woke up exactly five minutes after my voice lesson was supposed to start!
arrived at my lesson half an hour late - I walked - but she didn't care.
had a really good voice lesson.
came home and after half an hour, went to the gym.
worked out for over and hour and a half.
came home and ate dinner.
took a shower.
chilled out and practiced a little bit until i went to sleep.

i'm not so bored anymore! woohoo!